An investment professional with over nine years of experience in Private Equity and Financial Advisory Services. Serves on the board of various companies in different sectors in the Middle East. Ahmad holds a bachelor degree in Economics from the University College London (UCL), an Accounting and Finance Certificate from London School of Economics (LSE) and a Masters in Finance from the University of Leicester in the UK.
Mona Al Mukhaizeem
An Investment Manager with over six years of experience in Private Equity and Sell- side research. Served on the board of publically traded Kuwaiti companies. Holds an MBA from Hult IBS, San Francisco.
Who are we?
- We are two investment practitioners who are constantly on the lookout for innovative methods and best global business practices.
- We have identified a gap between what we read in global publications about best practices and business trends and what is culturally acceptable and common in the Middle East.
- Our aim is to bridge this gap by bringing to light business topics and experiences specific to this region.
- We will do our best to present something truly unique and thought provoking to our readers.
- We are committed to and passionate about ABR and we welcome all recommendations!